Effective April 11th 2019
1. DEFINITION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information means any information that identifies you or could reasonably be used to identify you and which is submitted to Owie!. Examples of Personal Information include: first and last name, a physical street address, email address, or any other information that allows you to be contacted either physically or online.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you provide.
We collect information that you chose to provide with you use the Site, including when you register to access the Site, sign up to receive emails or other communications, apply for a job, or otherwise contact us with a question, comment, or request. This can include, but is not limited to: (a) your name, contact information, sex, and other registration information; (b) health information; (c) information you provide when submitting an employment application form; and (d) information you provide us when you contact us. If you report an experience or reaction involving one of our products, we may ask for additional information, for example, to help us meet our reporting obligations under existing federal law or FDA requirement. Any information collected about you from the Site can, from time to time, be associated with other identifying information we have about you.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers and payment methods accepted by Shopify), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
Information automatically collected from you.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, Internet Protocol (IP) address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns). Additionally, we use this Device Information to:
- Measure interest in Owie! Services
- Develop new products and Services
- Ensure internal quality control
- Verify Individual identity
- Communicate about Individual accounts and activities on Owie! Services and systems, and, in Owie! discretion, changes to any Owie! policy